You have questions? We have answers.
If there’s something we missed, feel free to ask us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend AMBITION 2020?
Ambit Energy Consultants who want to receive fundamental training to reach further in their business, experience top-notch networking opportunities, have a chance to hear from senior Ambit and Vistra Energy executives and learn from experienced Ambit Field Leaders. We welcome spouses and significant others of Consultants to support growing businesses.
When does the event begin and end?
AMBITION begins Wednesday, September 2 when sign-in opens and concludes Saturday, September 5 with the Grand Finale. Please view the schedule of events for complete details and check back often as it is updated regularly.
Where will AMBITION 2020 be held?
Where should I stay while attending AMBITION 2020?
Is there a dress code?
Are foreign language services available?
Will there be Sign Language Interpretation?
Do I need a car to get around?
Can I record the events?
How much does it cost to attend AMBITION 2020?
Pricing is based on a per person cost. If you and your spouse or significant other attend, you will both need to be registered for the event as follows:
- $159 USD – Special pricing for Simulcast attendees – January 18, 5:00 p.m. – January 21, 11:59 p.m. CT.
- $179 USD – January 18 – August 16
- $169 USD – For new MCs only during the first 30 days from the enrollment date. If you register for the event after the first 30 days in the business, you will pay the current posted rate as of that date.
- Online Registration Close Date – August 16
- $199 – for any attendee who registers on-site. New MCs still in the 30-day enrollment window can still register for $169.
Does the registration rate include the price of a hotel room?
Can I bring my spouse?
What is a Guest?
What does “attendee-only” mean?
Can I receive a refund if I do not attend?
Can I transfer my ticket to another Consultant?
- Click “Register Now.”
- Your summary page should appear.
- From your summary, select “Transfer” for the registration you would like to transfer.
- Select the relationship type.
- Type in the C# or First/Last Name in the Consultant Look-up tool.
- Once the correct C# has been entered, click transfer to complete.