You have questions? We have answers.
If there’s something we missed, feel free to ask us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend AMBITION 2020?
All Ambit Energy consultants who want to grow their Ambit business should attend.
Where will AMBITION 2020 be held?
Where can I find the schedule of events and speakers?
Why are we going virtual?
When does AMBITION 2020, the Virtual Experience, begin and end?
AMBITION begins Thursday, September 17 when sign-in opens and concludes Saturday, September 19. Please watch for the schedule of events for complete details and specific times for speakers, trainings and events. Be sure to check back often as it is updated regularly.
How do I watch the virtual event?
- AMBITION 2020 can be accessed directly via EventCenter – events.ambitenergy.com. You must check in using your consultant ID number starting on Thursday, September 17.
- Consultants can stream AMBITION through their computer, tablet, smartphone, projector, or TV.
- Mobile Device - Need access to either a strong 4G or LTE signal, or a Wi-Fi connection with at least 2 Mbps.
- PC/Laptop - Full HD requires Internet connection with at least 2.5 Mbps.
- Project/TV - Connect your computer directly to the projector/TV or use Chromecast/Apple TV.
What if I need help with registration?
What if I need help with check-in?
How do I watch the event?
- Step 1: On Thursday, September 17, visit events.ambitenergy.com/live. Here you will validate your registration by using your PowerZone credentials. You will receive a confirmation email after you verify your registration credentials. If you haven’t registered yet, you will also have the ability to do so here.
- Step 2: After validating your registration you will be taken to the live event page. You will now create your username and password that allows you to watch the event. Congrats, you are now an official attendee!
- Step 3: Visit events.ambitenergy.com/live each day to verify your attendance and watch the event.
How much does it cost to attend AMBITION 2020, the Virtual Experience?
What if I already registered for AMBITION and paid the full price?
U.S. consultants will be issued an Ambit branded prepaid debit card with funds equal to the refund amount due to the purchasing consultant.
- Three options for the consultant when they receive their debit card
- Activate and spend prepaid debit card
- Use the Wirecard website to transfer refund to a bank account (login.wirecard.com)
- Call and request a paper check if needed
- Benefits of a prepaid debit cards
- If lost, Wirecard will send a replacement card 1 time at no cost
- There is a maintenance fee of $3.50 per month for months 7-12. However, Wirecard will reverse these fees upon customer request as a courtesy
- Wirecard Contact Info
- Full access to a dedicated support line at 877-483-3028, available 24/7
What if I already booked a hotel room?
- Hilton Anatole – If you have booked a sleeping room at the Hilton Anatole, contact the hotel directly at 1-800-955-4281 to cancel your reservation.
- Omni – If you have booked a sleeping room at the Omni Dallas, and did so through the Ambit block, the hotel will be cancelling your reservation on your behalf. Any deposits will be refunded within 2 – 3 business days. If you need to contact the hotel you can do so at 1-800-843-6664.