You have questions? We have answers.
If there’s something we missed, feel free to ask us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend AMBITION 2020?
All Ambit Energy consultants who want to grow their Ambit business should attend.
Where will AMBITION 2020 be held?
Why was this decision made?
When does AMBITION 2020, the Virtual Experience, begin and end?
AMBITION begins Thursday, September 17 when sign-in opens and concludes Saturday, September 19. Please watch for the schedule of events for complete details and specific times for speakers, trainings and events. Be sure to check back often as it is updated regularly.
How much does it cost to attend AMBITION 2020, the Virtual Experience?
What if I already registered for AMBITION and paid the full price?
U.S. consultants will be issued an Ambit branded prepaid debit card with funds equal to the refund amount due to the purchasing consultant.
- Three options for the consultant when they receive their debit card
- Activate and spend prepaid debit card
- Use the Wirecard website to transfer refund to a bank account (login.wirecard.com)
- Call and request a paper check if needed
- Benefits of a prepaid debit cards
- If lost, Wirecard will send a replacement card 1 time at no cost
- There is a maintenance fee of $3.50 per month for months 7-12. However, Wirecard will reverse these fees upon customer request as a courtesy
- Wirecard Contact Info
- Full access to a dedicated support line at 877-483-3028, available 24/7
What if I already booked a hotel room?
- Hilton Anatole – If you have booked a sleeping room at the Hilton Anatole, contact the hotel directly at 1-800-955-4281 to cancel your reservation.
- Omni – If you have booked a sleeping room at the Omni Dallas, and did so through the Ambit block, the hotel will be cancelling your reservation on your behalf. Any deposits will be refunded within 2 – 3 business days. If you need to contact the hotel you can do so at 1-800-843-6664.