Atelier Playa Mujeres collection of restaurants and bars offers Mexican and international cuisine as well as sophisticated cocktails and premium pours. From carefully crafted international dishes to perfectly prepared local fare, you’ll be able to partake in a world of flavors and experiences that will leave you satisfied, yet always slightly hungry for your next dining adventure.
- Maria Delores by Edgar Nuñez offers the best in contemporary Mexican dishes in a sophisticated setting.
- Enjoy the experience of dining in a traditional Mexican market at the colorful Mercado 19.
- Inspired Caribbean and international seafood dishes as well as ocean views are available for lunch and dinner at El Suspiro.
- Famous for its updated take on Asian cuisine Takeshi offers a delightful experience with its signature preparation and presentation.
- Cilento goes far beyond pizza and pasta to explore the full range of Italian dining.
- Thick juicy cuts of grilled meat, the finest wines and a variety of delicious side dishes are the essence of the Los Abrazos dining experience.
- Discover Mexico’s distinctive coffee culture and enjoy a dessert at the Cafecito Coffee Shop.
- When you crave a light snack, head to Limón Y Sal and its fun, outdoor setting.
- With a menu designed for a healthy, balanced lifestyle, Alba is the choice for juices, salads and organic dining.
- The Don Ferando Lobby Bar offers spectacular views, an elegant décor and a wide variety of top shelf liquors.
- Enjoy and evening of theater or cinema along with your favorite beverages at El Deseo Theater Bar.
- La Cantina offers the atmosphere and fun of a traditional Mexican Bar, with a generous selection of liquors and premium cocktails.
- Our rooftop El Cielo Sky Bar opens in the afternoon and stays open until after midnight.
- For stunning views and relaxing drinks, visit El Suspiro Swim Up Bar.
- Bar De La Calle has earned a reputation as the bar to see and be seen.
- Relax at the pool and have a drink at Limón Y Sal Swim Up Bar.