EC Power Team:
Earn Your Chance to Be Front and Center at AMBITION
The EC Power Team recognizes the Executive Consultants who earn points as coded downline Consultants register for AMBITION 2019. The top 25 point earners are named to the EC Power Team.
What You Could Win:
The Top 25 point earners will receive invitations for themselves plus two additional tickets for the August 29 VIP event.
In addition, the Top 25 point earners will receive an invitation for themselves and a guest for a special breakfast in their honor held at the Omni Hotel.
The Top Two point earners will receive reserved seating for their coded team and special recognition at the “Big Show” on August 31 based on actual attendance. Winners will be announced on Friday afternoon at General Session.
|Final Rank||EC Power Team|
|3||Denisse and Roberto Martinez|
|4||Amber and Alex Hassett|
|8||Erica and Gibson Luuga|
|10||Rose and Kevin Duncan|
|11||James And Julie Brosious|
|12||Eva and William Palacios|
|13||Debra and Patrick Gardner|
|16||Joseph and Josephine Derby|
|19||Bob and Linda Granger|
|23||Ernie and Peggy Force|
|24||Karen and Eric Johnson|
|26||Tony and Diana Procopio|
|27||Miguel De Siqueira|
|29||Duane and Kathleen Fetherbay|
|31||Timothy And Sonja Devine|
|32||Carlos and Maria Gomez|
|33||Brooke and Terry Thedford|
|35||Elizabeth Jimenez and Jose Leon|
|37||Jay and Teresa Sanborn|
|40||Luigi and Anita Chiaravalle|
How to Qualify:
Points are awarded based on the Consultants in your coded organizations who register for AMBITION. Point calculations are as follows:
- Texas Consultant = 1 point per code
- Non-Texas Consultant = 1.5 points per code
- International Consultant = 2 points per code
For example, if someone from Texas who is RC and SC coded to you registers, you receive 2 points. If someone who is from Illinois and just SC coded to you registers, you receive 1.5 points. If someone who is from Canada or Japan and is just SC coded to you registers, you receive 2 points.
The contest is retroactive, so Consultants receive points from the opening of registration.
- The top two point earners will receive reserved seating for their coded team and special recognition at the “Big Show” on August 31 based on actual attendance. Winners will be announced on Friday afternoon at General Session.
- Consultants must be checked in by 11:30 a.m. CT on Friday, August 30 to qualify.
- Top Two winners will be announced on Friday afternoon at the General Session.
- Timeframe: Points are awarded for anyone who registers for AMBITION by August 11 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
- You must be registered for AMBITION by July 11 at 11:59 p.m. CT for your team to qualify.
- Top 25 winners will be contacted the week of August 12.
- The rules for the EC Power Team Contest are subject to change at Ambit’s discretion.
- Ambit reserves the right to validate points and disqualify participants at its sole discretion.